Bienvenue sur le forum
Hunger Games - RPG
Hunger Games - RPG
Vivez l'intensité des jeux de la faim, la lutte pour la survie dans les districts et les intrigues du capitole sur Hunger Games-RPG. Rejoignez l'arène, la révolte, les corrompus du capitole. Venez découvrir l'union improbable du jeu de rôle et du survival

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Not Working Error

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hunger Games - RPG Index du Forum -> Le Bar -> Le comptoir
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
garnissa
Membre

Masculin
Tessera: 93
Côte: 1,00
Vie:
exp: 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Not Working Error Répondre en citant

Facebook Not Working Error
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

If I try just english i get a black screen. Ive tried a different browser and even a different PC, still the same. Is there a war to fix this problem for a not to computer savey person?Reply I.C Tiempo saysJune 4, 2016 at 8:26 amHello Lizzy, please refer to my reply with Ian or visit this link I hope that will help you solve your Facebook display problem.Reply. Been from this morning still cant log on Ray Doyle Facebook cant connect. Is FB down right now? Bonnie Gentile FB wont load June 12, 2017. It is not my PC because like I said I can log into the second account that I created. Tried all of the usual deletes of plug-ins, etc, reinstalled Flash and work-arounds (feels like year 2000). Cant post anything. how do both go at the same time ? 2018-01-10 02:28:52 InspiredxHope why is facebook not working 2018-01-10 02:15:50 AllTooHumans serious outage facebook ; when accessing from browsers 2018-01-10 01:29:25 philrem ikeshehadeh how do we report problems with the menu on the ike's website? facebook messages and tweets to ikesplace are ignored. 2018-01-03 13:46:40 sherrirou my facebook app is not working. I deleted and reinstalled Firefox, I cleared my cache and everything else, I have disabled AdBlockerPlus on Facebook, I have tried a different DNS. Were working on it and well get it fixed as soon as we can.Oh my! Alex Same in Hong Kong Di Brooks face book down about 20 minutes .message ( SORRY SOMETHING WENT WRONG) JHT same here in Singapore. Houston tx. I have a static ip provided by Comcast and my device and browser are the same each time. Somebody has blocked Facebook on virgin Media. I know Ive seen this before at some point but dont know what is going on or how to fix it this time. How this helps!Reply I.C Tiempo saysOctober 8, 2015 at 2:23 pmHello DD, thank you for the input. The time-line (of the page) dont load, cant post, and when I got into the button Settings I cant change the definitions even add more members (like admins).Thanks,DanielReply I.C Tiempo saysJuly 1, 2017 at 12:10 pmHello Daniel, please try other browsers and check your internet connection speed.Reply Seb saysJuly 11, 2017 at 12:37 pmHey Daniel,I got the exact same problem. Nishath saysJanuary 20, 2017 at 9:24 amHi.In my computer facebook page is not working properly. It helped me solved my Facebook not working issue.Reply. I run a Facebook page for my business and really need it, my main means id Firefox, having to go the IE is a bother . is about to get more and more into peoples lives. Some doesnt work and some does. unable to leave comments on any post unable to like any post. Think someone must have coded in a spanner stephen palmer Is Facebook still not working Gemma Can login keeps on say in set up English screen and for black Sheena Selwood Facebook is stuck cant move off some silly game that I didnt go pn Julie Is yours working yet ? Julie Cannot login in cannot set up in English and screen goes black Tony Cook I want to remove my Facebook account but they wont let me log in unless I give them personal information to do what they want with.this is invasion of privacy and Facebook should be bought to account .if you dont want something you should have the right to remove it . Are you also affected? Leave a message in the comments. I continue to receive the message that Facebook has stopped. Im not sure how to see if there is an exception on Kaspersky, but it just started doing this 2 days ago after some updates to my system software (Windows 10) It is working perfectly on IE and Chrome but I use Firefox as my main browser with my main account. 2018-01-06 18:24:18 asifintoronto facebook audience restrictions (location and language) on brand pages seem not to be working right now. My Timeline loads up fine though, and I can send statuss and receive notifications. Under All cookies and site data, search for the websites name in this case Facebook To the right of the site, click Remove Marie Watton I have it on laptop other on my phone dont get it Louise Precious Mills Getting the message Were sorry, we cant set up English (United Kingdom) at the moment and cant access FB at all on my android tablet as a result. 2018-01-04 18:57:34 AndyBeadsley bamfordgolf stevethepunter hi, that links not working for me. Dilrukshi saysAugust 10, 2015 at 1:59 pmHi,I use HTC Desire eye, My fb pages are not loading properly, It cannot be a connection problem, because its very fast when it comes to other browsing and downloading. Actually I have not been getting text from 32665 for 4 years I want on any price. it says i have to log in via facebook but i can't find how to do it. Really Bizarre saysJuly 8, 2016 at 12:00 pmPlease help, my Facebook still looks like the first image in this article, aside from the title image of course. Becky Harrington saysNovember 7, 2017 at 1:59 amI click on the caption below or above the picture that comes up on Facebook but it just flashes and nothing changes!! BeckyReply I.C Tiempo saysNovember 19, 2017 at 11:06 pmHi Becky, can you give us a screenshot.Reply. Its pretty grating and even the Facebook app from the Windows 8 Google Play Store thing does not work.Facebook works fine on my phone and my other siblings PC, but this PC seems to have an odd problem with it. Perhaps, Facebook site was blocked accidentally.Reply. Anyone heard from any news source about the problem? Tracey Dawson The problem is Chrome not Facebook, This works&.For chrome only, On your computer, open Chrome 5a02188284
facebook app always crashing androidjquery facebook album pluginfacebook public profile facebook public profile login to see this contentfacebook chat download for nokia 5800 xpressmusicfacebook like button show all facesfacebook login deceasedinstructions on how to hack facebook accountfacebook games mobile appsdownload logo facebookhow to video call on facebook on an iphone

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hunger Games - RPG Index du Forum -> Le Bar -> Le comptoir Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation